Activate Your New WCE PTA Account!
Why should I register for a Membership Tool Kit account with WCE PTA?
Our organization uses a program called Membership Tool Kit to host our website. The website allows us to simplify and organize everything the PTA does at Willow Creek. Most of our web pages are private and can only be seen by registered accounts. This includes the following tabs: Directory, Calendars (which includes our Schedule of Events - everything happening at WCE this year) plus online forms and volunteer sign ups. Registering for an account does not mean you have to join the PTA or volunteer and we keep emails to a minimum.
Your PTA account allows you to:
- Receive important email- When you register for an account you will enter an email address plus your student's grade and classroom teacher. We form community, grade level and classroom email lists from this data. We suggest that you only give email addresses that you want us to email. If a secondary parent does not want to receive communication then do not enter an email address for this parent.
- Access to online forms - All PTA forms are online. This includes forms for membership, family donations, paying student party fees, signing up for science fair, talent show and much more.
- Complete your online directory information - You decide what is published to our private community. Only PTA members have access to view but all register members may submit an entry. You can also put the directory on your phone by purchasing the Membership Tool Kit App.
- Sign-up to Volunteer- View all of our volunteer sign ups (room mom, lunch duty, workroom and monthly events).
- Access to private website pages- Only registered families can view private pages.
- Submit online payments
Click the red button below to register today!
When I register for an account does that mean I am a PTA member?
No, to become a WCE PTA member you must submit the online membership form and payment. This form can be found under the "forms and vol sign ups" tab or by clicking here.