Kingwood Country Club Safety Measures:
- Staff wear face coverings at all times.
- Each surface is sanitized before and after each use or when any contact is made.
- Silverware, glassware, and flatware is no longer preset, they are now set out as guests are seated
- Buffets are server attended with sneeze guards in place.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings at all times, with the exception of while eating or drinking.
- Sanitizing stations are located around the club, and outside of each restroom.
- AQ sanitizing fog is used in the facility at the end of each day
Blue Label Casino Safety Measures:
- All staff are to be masked and free of illness before arriving to the event.
- All surfaces that can be sanitized are wiped down before each event.
- Surfaces that cannot be easily sanitized have been stored untouched for 10 days minimum.
- New playing cards at every event.
WCE PTA Safety Measures:
- Signage upon entry with symptom checklist, guests showing symptoms will be asked to go home.
- Temperature check upon entry.
- Masks provided to all guests upon entry.
- Additional portable hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the venue.
- Tables will be socially distanced.
- Maximum of 10 guests at each table.